This is officially the 100th post of Suigeneris Thoughts. In honor of this moment I will make a list of the top ten (100 is too many…) things I’ve learned from the time I've started this blog, to now.
10. I’ve learned that people are going to be better than you at some things, and that’s ok.
9. I’ve learned that I’m loved by more people than I ever realized.
8. I’ve learned that the internet is an amazing place that can either hurt or inspire you. I’ve chosen to be inspired.
7. I’ve learned that everyone has a big heart; you just have to lure it out of some people.
6. I’ve learned that sometimes you just have to put yourself out there, and see what happens. And usually it ends up being a good decision.
5. I’ve learned that you can’t change the way people are.
4. I’ve learned that you have to know who you are, for it to be worth living.
3. I’ve learned that friends can either make you or break you.
2. I’ve learned that you are stronger than you think you are.
And most importantly,
I’ve learned that words are enough.
Words are enough to make you feel like you’re flying or crashing. Words are enough to change your mind or your heart. Words are enough to help you hang on and move forward. And words are enough to take you back into the past, to reminisce. Words are a part of you more than you realize, so learn to love them often.