Friday, March 26, 2010

A Rant


I really can't think of anything to write about today so I'm just gonna rant about random things. :)


1: Summer

It's so close I can taste it! I luuurrvvee summer. I want some sun since we've had so much rain lately anyway. :/


2: School

Today I had a had a guy tell me he puts chocolate mousse in his hair, so I think that pretty much sums it all up.


3: Sleep

I always have to wake up early during the week because of school and then I try to "catch up" on the weekends. I just learned that you can't "catch up" on sleep; it just doesn't work that way. So, yeah. Kinda disapointing.


4: Bicycles Built For Two

I've always wanted to ride one. I don't even know where you can find them!


5: Adventure Time with Finn and Jake

My brother is in love with this show and apparently it makes no absolute sense at all. And, of course, that's why he loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment